Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Bumpdate!

Ok, let's just be realistic and say that these things will ALWAYS be late. There, now I have no expectations to live up to ;) haha. Here we go!


20 weeks 3 days - Halfway there! Time has flown by!
Due DateJanuary 5, 2013
How Far Along: 20 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 123 (7 lbs). 

Maternity Clothes: Only. I still wear pre-baby pajama shorts and t-shirts, but I have started raiding the hubs t-shirt drawer too ;)
Sleep: Same for the most part - except last night. Ran errands with MC ALL.DAY.LONG yesterday. I was exhausted. Running all over town with a two year old will take it out of you. I actually fell asleep while Adam was reading our devotion last night. Since it usually takes me 30-45 minutes to go to sleep once I lay down, that was some sort of record. Head hit the pillow, he started reading, and I was out. 

Best Moment of the Week: DATE NIGHT! Oh yes. We actually went on a date last Saturday night. It had probably been at least 6 months since we had been out alone together. Long overdue to say the least. The best part is that during this opportunity to actually converse with each other, we were able to decide on a name for little Bean :)
Food Cravings: Coffee. Must have my cup of decaf after dinner and dishes are done and I actually get to sit down for the first time all day.  
Food Aversions: None.
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope. 

Symptoms: My appetite is out of control. I am hungry all the time. Its quite tragic. 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Nesting. I am going to go ahead and say that it still counts even if it is forced on him. Since we have moved into the new place I have been dying to get things in order. It has taken so long that my OCD personality is in overdrive and I may or may not be nearing a complete panic attack. Poor guy has been working on my "honey do" list each night when he gets home from work. 
Movement: Still feeling little man sporadically. Usually get a good rounds of kicks 2-3 times a day. 
Gender: Boy. As I mentioned in my previous post, sweet Bean also has a name now. Grayson (because its just an awesome name and we actually agreed on it) Carter (my grandmother's maiden name) Martin. Bean will probably stick but let's hope at least one person calls him Grayson. 
Milestones: Choosing a name. This was huge people. Adam and I don't agree on ANYTHING when it comes to names. The fact that we both loved a name was pretty amazing. 

1 comment:

  1. Oh lord wait til you are running around doing errands with her AND Grayson!!! LoL I tell ya now it sucks! Dragging them in and out of the car is the worst part.

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friends