Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Bumpdate

One week closer to meeting baby Grayson!!

21 weeks 3 days - growing boy!
Due DateJanuary 5, 2013
How Far Along: 21 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 124 (8 lbs). 

Maternity Clothes: Oh yes. I think they belly has grown larger the second time around!
Sleep: Pretty good. I have been getting tired a lot earlier than usual. Falling asleep on the couch after MC is in bed has become a slight habit. 

Best Moment of the Week: Hearing sweet Grayson's heartbeat at the doctor's office. Does this ever loose its amazing-ness? 152 bpm and doing great! Such a little miracle from God!
Food Cravings: Still craving sweets. Trying to keep it under control though.
Food Aversions: None.
Belly button/stretch marks: Nope. 

Symptoms: Still have an appetite the size of Texas and occasionally still get out of breath and dizzy at times. 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Hmmm. That's a tough one. Compassion. This man has been great this last week. I pulled something in my back (either moving Bean's furniture or doing something with MC) and he rubbed my back like 3 nights in a row. Feeling all better now! :)
Movement: Still sporadic and not very often. I tried to get MC to feel him the other day when he was kicking (of course he stopped when she put her hand up there). I said "MC, do you want to feel your baby brother kicking? He's in my belly kicking!" She didn't miss a beat and says "He's kicking your belly?! Well, that's not very nice!!" Hahahaha sweet, funny girl. 
Gender: Boy - Grayson Carter
Milestones: Well, I received 2 HUGE boxes of clothes from my mother so I would say having our precious baby boy outfitted for the first 6 months of his life is a huge milestone. He is safe from having to wear any pink hand-me-downs from his sister, hehe. We also finished setting up his room (we still have to get a glider and hang curtains) which was another HUGE accomplishment. Basically, we are halfway through the pregnancy and all ready for him to come! We still have all the "basics" from MC (I was sure to get green things so they could be used for a boy or girl) and now that we have clothes, we are good to go! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends