Thursday, September 20, 2012

Bumpdate!

Wow, 24 week bumpdate posted only 2 days before I am 25 weeks. That's being on top of things folks.

24 weeks 4 days - 6 months down!! Where did the time go??!

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 24 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 126.5 (10.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: I think I am going to delete this prompt
Sleep: Horrible. I have always been a back/stomach sleeper. Both of which are completely out and have been for a while. Factor in that in with going to bed SUPER late, waking up 347 times during the night to go to the restroom, and waking at 6:45 everyday and it spells ZOMBIE MOMMY.

Best Moment of the Week: Endless shrimp. No, nothing to do with Grayson, but it was fantastic. Red Lobster baby. hahaha. We got a couple of gift cards from my parents and this preggo momma was ON TOP of the endless shrimp. The waiter may or may not have told me there is an unspoken limit. We NEVER go out to eat so this was a nice little treat for us. MC was also an ANGEL (even after waiting over an hour for a table!) which made the experience all the more fantastic.
Food Cravings: Umm, shrimp?
Food Aversions: Spaghetti. I was lucky enough to never really have heartburn with MC. However, the other night after eating spaghetti I had some horrible heartburn - so much so that it made me nauseous. Won't be partaking in that nonsense again for a long time.
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Oh this appetite. If I listed everything I ate yesterday you would laugh in my face. Seriously. Its bad. "Self control"is the phrase for the rest of this pregnancy.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Exhaustion. Poor guy. We are both like zombies. He's been working super hard and SUPER late all week. 
Movement: Yes! Grayson "aka the night owl" has been more apt to practicing his soccer skills as soon as I lay down to go to sleep at night. Thanks for that little man. I guess its only a taste of things to come!
Gender: Boy - Grayson Carter
Milestones: Let's see - growing out of every single bra you own (even the larger ones I bought when pregnant with MC) is always a fun milestone. NOT. Three words for the twins - out.of.control. I'll leave it at that. There was also the fun milestone of someone thinking I was due anytime now. At the festival the ticket seller asked when I was due (I started to pull the "I'm not pregnant" joke, but lets face it, I'm so far beyond that point). I told him January 5th and he looked completely confused. Like, total deer in headlights face. He stammered "oh, wow, so you've got a while, huh?" I just kind of chuckled and said "Yes, I do. It seems the belly has grown exponentially with the second..." My mother even felt compelled to remind me the other day after seeing my belly via facetime "Jess, you realize you have 4 months left??! Where is the baby going to go???" I know one thing, if this kiddo is estimated at over 9 lbs, I'm not even going there. Cut me open doc because this chick had a hard enough time with an 8 pounder. 

That's the latest with Baby Grayson. I just have to add that this weekend the Martin family is headed out for a new adventure. Camping. That's right, my big pregnant self, the hubs and a two and a half year old are going camping. To say that I am anxious about how this is going to go would be a complete understatement. I'm sure pics and many stories will follow in the days to come ;) Stay tuned! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends