Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Bumpdate!

23 weeks 2 days


Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 23 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 125.5 (9.5 lbs)

Maternity Clothes: Yes. And lots of the hubs t-shirts
Sleep: Not great. I think going to bed so late and waking up so may times during the night is catching up with me.

Best Moment of the Week: I did have a great moment this week, but I need to keep it on the down low for a few more days. Promise to fill everyone in as soon as I know more. 
Food Cravings: Nothing imparticular this week!
Food Aversions: Again, nothing to report here either!
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: I am still dealing with the shortness of breath/dizziness/lack of energy deal. I'm thinking it might be my iron as I had to go on addition iron supplements with MC as well. I've been eating my protein to regulate my blood sugar, but it hasn't seemed to help. My appetite is also ridiculous. Like, seriously. I'm hungry ALL.THE.TIME. 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Complaining. Bless him. I try to bite my tongue when he starts ranting about being tired. I know he's tired - he works HARD. However, in the back of my mind I can't help but formulate a comeback similar to this "Tired? Really? I know sitting at a desk drawing pictures all day can be exhausting but I have just spent 13 hours on my tired, pregnant feet ironing your week's worth of clothes, cleaning up 3 pairs of poop panties in the course of approximately 1 hour, fed and played with our child, did 2 loads of laundry, washed dishes (BY HAND as we don't have a dishwasher), cooked dinner, and did dishes - by hand- AGAIN. What was that about you being tired?" But I always remember I love him and how much he does for us and I just keep it in my head ;)
Movement: Yup! Loving feeling this sweet boy! Favorite past time could possibly be sitting on the couch with Adam's hand on my belly, feeling our little soccer star go at it. He loves to move first thing in the morning and late at night. 
Gender: Boy - Grayson Carter
Milestones: Nothing major to report this week. However, another week of having a healthy pregnancy is always a milestone to be celebrated!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends