Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Bumpdate!

30 weeks 3 days!!


Due Date: January 5, 2013
 How Far Along: 30 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 133 (17 lbs) MUST STOP SWEETS!!!
Maternity Clothes: Yup
Sleep: Still pretty rough and this darn cough/cold hasn't helped!

Best Moment of the Week: Seeing Greyson's face on our 3D ultrasound "redo". I know its probably the hormones, but I was bawling my eyes out. He's so beautiful!!! I was so glad he cooperated this time and let us get a glimpse at that sweet face! I'm even more ready to meet him now than I have ever been!
Food Cravings: Sweets and uber buttery popcorn. Yup. I try to keep it healthy like that. 
Food Aversions: None. The appetite is still out.of.control
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Same 'ole, same 'ole - achy back.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Cravings. And go figure that its sweets, just like me. We made this RIDICULOUSLY good pumpkin bread pudding. Tonight at dinner he opted out of seconds so that he could have two servings of bread pudding for dessert. Haha. I laughed and poked fun at him to which he attempted to do the same. I said "honey, I'm pregnant! What's your excuse?!" Without missing a beat he said "Well, I am married to a pregnant woman - what do you expect??!" Touche my love. Touche
Movement: Seems like he's slowed down the last couple of days - maybe he's running out of room ;) 
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter. The "e" is official. We argued about it over the weekend and after not agreeing we decided there was only one logical way to solve the problem - flip a coin. Yup. We decided the spelling of our child's name by flipping a coin. 
Milestones: Seeing Greyson for the first time! Can't wait to see this beautiful baby boy!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends