Sunday, October 14, 2012

Bumpdate


Sticking with my usual late theme, here is last week's bumpdate! We are 28 weeks as of Saturday so the "up-to-date" bumpdate should be coming tomorrow or the next day!
27 weeks 2 days

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 27 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 129 (13 lbs) Let's just say momma's been getting her workout at work! Lost a few pounds but I can't say I'm too upset about that!

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Always.
Sleep: Still stinks, but, hey, what can ya do?

Best Moment of the Week: The parents! Mom and dad came to visit and it was so great seeing them! However, bittersweet at the same time... so sad not having them close! I tried to put a pretty good guilt trip on them about moving here though ;)
Food Cravings: SWEETS! Oh this sweet tooth... I ate two Whachamacallit candy bars this week and then as a sweet surprise Adam actually showed up with one when he came home one night (completely unaware I had already indulged in 2 earlier in the week) I couldn't be rude and turn down a sweet gesture so into the tummy it went and the count went to 3. Oh dear. 
Food Aversions: None.
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Still hungry 24/7 and dealing with a sore back
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Cravings. Burgers to be specific.
Movement: Feeling little man a lot. Loves to wake me up in the morning and keep me up for a while when I first lay down at night.
Gender: Boy - Grayson Carter
Milestones: While not Grayson related, starting work was definitely a huge milestone! Things are going well and I promise to post some details soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends