Thursday, October 25, 2012

Bumpdate!

Ok. I love Greyson just as much as Maggie Claire, but I just can't seem to get on the ball with this working mom thing. There is no time for ANYTHING. ESPECIALLY blogging. Waaaay down on my priority list - sorry readers... or reader I should say.

Anyway, here is the latest with Baby G!

29 weeks 2 days - no, my belly isn't lopsided. Apparently I had my shirt pulled down too far on the side and it just appears that way ;)
Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 29 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 131 (15 lbs) I am thinking it will be a GREAT deal more next week :/

Maternity Clothes: Yup
Sleep: Not great... as usual

Best Moment of the Week: Finding out MC's pediatrician takes our new insurance. Haha. It's the little things, right?
Food Cravings: Note to husband - never let pregnant wife wait in line in front of the cinnamon rolls at Ikea. Have you guys had these things??!! Oh. my. goodness. I am pretty obsessed with cinnamon rolls in general but these are fantastic. I bought the six pack to save money. Don't laugh. One cinnamon roll was $1.00. The six pack was $4.00. You do the math.  
Food Aversions: None. Food. is. so. good
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Yes, yet again I am going to mention that my back hurts. 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Nesting. Let me be more specific - baking. Yup. My sweet husband had hallowed out one of our pumpkins when we arrived home the other night and upon entering the kitchen informed me that the flesh of the first pumpkin was going to be used for pumpkin lentil soup and the flesh from the one we were about to carve would be used for pumpkin bread pudding. Hearing him discuss the recipes he found in his monogrammed"Jessica's kitchen" apron was quite amusing to say the least ;)
Movement: Oh yes :) Can't wait to meet this little soccer star. 
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter. Well, this is if we don't change it back to Grayson. hahaha. Poor kid. I promise you'll have a real name soon!
Milestones: Passing my glucose test! Woo Hoo!!! I failed by one point last time so I was super excited that I didn't have to sit through that horrible 3 hour test this time around! We also had our 3D ultrasound and he was COMPLETELY uncoorperative! We didn't get a single look at his face! All we got to see were hands and feet - and, while they were truly beautiful, we were hoping to get a glimpse of that sweet baby face! We are going to try again at my next appt on the 30th so we'll see what happens! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends