Sunday, October 7, 2012

Bumpdate

26 weeks 3 days!!!

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 26 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 130.5 (14.5)Again, still going with the notion that my scale at home is accurate and the one at the doctor's office is broken. Weighed with PJ's on Saturday and it was still less than what the doctor's scale said over a week ago. 

Maternity Clothes: Yes. Always.
Sleep: I literally don't sleep. Ever. I've tried my old maternity pillow but the top is all lumpy and uncomfortable (you can't use a regular pillow in conjunction with the maternity pillow and I certainly can't sleep without my memory foam contour pillow) I've tried a pillow between my legs but its not long enough and too soft. Oh the woes of pregnancy sleep ;) Also doesn't help that I am having to get up way earlier to get to work now - or that certain things occur during the night such as my sweet child screaming every 15 minutes from 2am-5am. She has never done anything like that before. We tried everything to get her to go back to sleep - putting her in our bed, laying with her in her bed. The child just wouldn't sleep. Therefore, mommy didn't sleep. Therefore, mommy is struggling today. 

Best Moment of the Week: Momma is about to be a working momma. That's right - I got a job. Still in shock that they would hire a pregnant woman (yes, I told them I was pregnant - as if it wasn't obvious enough) Nervous and excited all at the same time!!
Food Cravings: Nothing out of the ordinary. 
Food Aversions: None.
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Still hungry 24/7 and dealing with a sore back
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Frustration. Poor guy has had some major complications just trying to complete what (should be) simple tasks. I feel his pain. I guess we could also add complaining to his list of symptoms... but we won't ;) If I had to deal with some of his craziness I would need to vent too. 
Movement: Much more now. He sleeps most of the day then likes to dance party it up around 10pm or so
Gender: Boy - Grayson Carter
Milestones: Working momma! More on this later...

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends