Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Bumpdate!

So, at this point, I am seriously wondering where the time has gone. This has been the quickest. pregnancy. ever. No joke. In 5 and a half shorts weeks we will be considered "full term". This is terrifying. I am not ready by any stretch of the imagination. Soooo many things left to do!!!

31 weeks 3 days
Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 31 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 133.5 (17.5 lbs) 
Maternity Clothes: Yup - and I'm officially only wearing Adam's T-shirts now
Sleep: What's that?

Best Moment of the Week: Being with the family. Not exactly Greyson related, but somewhat. I've been struggling with the whole working mom thing and being able to spend the weekend together as a family and soak up my sweet Maggie Claire was just what I needed! 
Food Cravings: Sweet tooth is still throbbing!
Food Aversions: None. The appetite is still out.of.control
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms:  I'm not sure if I've mentioned the occassional Braxton Hicks, but they've become more frequent lately. Also still sound like a broken record in saying my back hurts. Thank goodness for husbands who give sympathy backrubs!
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Nesting. Again. I think he has a new home improvement project or idea every other hour of the day. Bless him. 
Movement: Still moving and making my belly dance! So funny to be sitting there and see my stomach moving and jumping all over the place! 
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.  
Milestones: Making it through another week alive! Haha. After being around 10 12-24 month olds for 9 hours a day I wonder sometimes! haha. 

2 comments:

  1. I am early early early days, 7 weeks, but I was wondering what you do for exercise? You look like you have just gained weight in your stomach and not anywhere else. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh Katharine! That's so sweet! Pretty easy answer to that question thought - I spend 9 hours of my day chasing 12-24 months olds at work, then I get home and chase a 3 year old. Its amazing how much excersise children can provide! LOL. With Maggie Claire I was working at a dental office and had to sit all day - gained waaaaay too much weight! If you have the opportunity to move at work (which most people don't) that's an easy way to get it in! Congrats on the wonderful baby news and thanks for reading!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thoughts from friends