Monday, December 17, 2012

Terrific Three

Better late than never!!!

As of November 30th, my precious, 7 lb 13oz bundle of joy is 3 years old. I have no idea how this happened. I know every parent says "It seems like just yesterday....", but it does. It seems like just yesterday I was delivering God's most wonderful blessing and today she is running around and carrying on conversations with us. I miss my sweet baby, but oh how I love seeing the amazing little person she is growing into!! So, my sweet Maggie Claire, here a just a few of the things your daddy and I are LOVING about you right now :)

We love how smart you are. You just turned 3 and can already read almost all 3 letter, consonant-vowel-consonant words.

We love how you're a complete daredevil. All your teachers tell us that you have absolutely no fear and are completely tough. However, knowing that you inherited mommy's coordination, I have to say that the idea of having an uncoordinated daredevil makes me nervous. Like, really nervous.

We love how you repeat EVERYTHING we say. Its getting to the point where we really have to watch ourselves because you don't miss a thing!

We love how you know exactly what matches when we dress you. A fashionista already. If daddy picks the wrong hairbow, you have no hesitation in telling him it doesn't match and why. When mommy picks the right hairbow you like to tell me why I chose it (ie - "that hairbow matches the green flowers on my shirt mommy!")

We love how you say "please" and "thank you" and "yes m'am" and "yes sir". You are very polite and we are so proud of you.

We love the sweet things you say to us. The other night when we were putting you to bed you started stroking daddy's face and pulled him close and whispered "daddy, you're the sweetest boy I've ever met..." You melt our heart every.single.day.

We love your imagination. Whether its having a tea party or playing "lions", you always come up with something creative and cute to do or say.

We love how you like to get ready with mommy when we go somewhere. You have to put on your "makeup", your lotion, and perfume - just like mommy.

We love how you call daddy "prince".

We love how helpful you are. You ask to help with almost anything mommy does. Guess this will come in handy when your new baby brother comes!

We love your independent spirit. You like to do things on your own, your own way.

We love your laugh - and how you laugh at anything. You love being silly and can have fun doing anything.

We love how you enjoy having "coffee" with mommy.

We love you so much and you bring us joy every single day. I don't know what we did to deserve such a wonderful blessing!!! Happy Birthday sweet girl!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends