Sunday, December 30, 2012

Bumpdate!

38 weeks 4 days! Anytime now!!

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 38 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 141.5 (25.5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Best Moment of the Week: Making progress! Almost 3cm now and 75% effaced! Christmas was also AMAZING, but that's another post in itself!
Food Cravings: Let's just say Christmas is NOT helping my sweet tooth!! After getting tons of goodies from work, making cookies for Santa, and baking cupcakes for baby Jesus's birthday, mommy has a lot of treats to eat!
Food Aversions: None
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms:  Still the same with lots of pressure! Some days I feel like this kid is just going to fall out!! 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Cravings - ice cream to be exact. He came home with a gallon of Neopolitan ice cream the other night that he just couldn't pass up because "it was on sale" and it was "for me". Good excuse babe - I don't even eat neopolitan ice cream babe. LOL.
Movement:YES! Greyson is absolutely kicking me to death. I've got feet, elbows, knees, and whatever else poking me all.day.long. Don't get me wrong though - I wouldn't trade it for anything!
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.
Milestones: Nothing huge this week other than Grey's first "Christmas". Can't wait to see him and MC together next year ripping open gifts!! What a joy to be blessed with two children! Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends