Thursday, December 6, 2012

Bumpdate

I'm not even going to vocalize the fact that this is late.... haha. Here we are, one day shy of 36 weeks, and I'm just posting about 35 weeks. Oh well. You love me. You understand ;)


Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 35 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 137.5 (21.5 lbs) 
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Best Moment of the Week: Our doctor's appointment was definitely the highlight of the week. It was so wonderful to find out information about how I'm progressing and info about baby Grey!
Food Cravings: Chocolate and oranges. I've probably gone through 10 "cuties" this week. 
Food Aversions: None
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms:  Grey has taken to pushing on my sciatic nerve pretty frequently which is fantastic. I'll be mid stride walking somewhere and suddenly have to stop in my tracks from the shooting pain down my back and leg. Thankfully it only lasts a few seconds. Also still dealing with pressure and back pain. 
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Nesting again. I kid, I kid. He's just been so helpful around the house I'm not really sure of what else to call it. I'm so blessed :)
Movement: I feel like he is moving like crazy lately. Not happy about running out of room I suppose ;)
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.  
Milestones: We began our weekly doctor visits this week! I'm happy to report that we are currently 1cm dialated and 50% effaced. The doctor is estimating Grayson to be about 5 lbs right now and that he will probably be 7.5lbs at delivery. MC was 7lbs 13oz so 7.5 sounds good to me! I don't know if I could handle anything larger than MC - maybe I'm a wuss :/ Anyway, we go back again on Tuesday so I'm anxious to see if we've progressed anymore, although I highly doubt it. I'll probably be the woman who walks around at 1 cm for a month. Oh well, as long as he is healthy, he can come whenever he would like - well, within reason ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends