Monday, December 17, 2012

Bumpdate!

36 weeks 4 days!!
Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 36 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 138.5 (22.5 lbs)
Maternity Clothes: Yes
Best Moment of the Week: Its been a pretty quiet week around the Martin house. I got a lot done in the way of organizing Baby Grey's room and closets so that was a huge relief!!
Food Cravings: Sweets still!!
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms: Ah, I feel so bad repeating the same things OVER and OVER, however, since it asks I'll share (again) - Achy back, lots of pressure and sore hips, sciatic nerve pain.
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: I have nothing bad to say about this man! What a trooper! I am really blessed to have a husband who helps out so much!!
Movement: All the time
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.
Milestones: Another great doctor's appointment! We are ALMOST 2 cm which means we have at least made progress since last week! I am curious to see how things will go at our next appointment!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends