Thursday, November 29, 2012

Bumpdate!

34 weeks 3 days

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 34 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 136.5 (20.5 lbs) 
Maternity Clothes: Yes. Can I just add that I hate maternity jeans? Does any other pregnant mommy out there have issues keeping them UP? My pants WILL NOT stay up. I'm seriously thinking about truly getting into the x-mas spirit and sporting some suspenders. I would do Santa proud I think. 
Best Moment of the Week: This has been a pretty uneventful week. I would say they best moment is Adam surprising me with a hot bath while he bathed MC and put her to bed. Its the little things that can really melt a lady's heart ;) Oh, and a sweet friend of mine surprised me with a massage gift card! This girl is truly one of the sweetest, most thoughtful and most generous people I have EVER met and this little surprise almost brought me to tears! Can't wait to get my relaxation on!!!
Food Cravings: Still can't get enough of the sweets and uber buttery popcorn. 
Food Aversions: None
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms:  I'm not even going to list them this week as we all know what they are by now...
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: The hubs has been symptom free this week. He's been so thoughtful and sweet - maybe I've been super moody and he's scared for his life....
Movement: Still kicking and elbowing me pretty consistently. Love seeing my whole belly jump around when he moves. 
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.  
Milestones: Next week marks the beginning of our weekly doctor visits! Can't believe we are to that point already!!! Can't wait to see if we've started to dialate yet and how big she thinks he might be! :)

While this isn't baby related, I have to say that MC's birthday tomorrow is also a huge milestone. I truly can't believe my child is THREE YEARS OLD!!! Where has the time gone???!!! I'll have another post all about my precious angel soon ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends