Saturday, November 24, 2012

Bumpdate!

So I suppose I get an excuse for my tardiness this week since it was Thanksgiving ;) We are now 34 weeks, but here's week 33's update!!
33 weeks 3 days

Due Date: January 5, 2013
How Far Along: 33 weeks
Total Weight Gained: 135 (19 lbs) 
Maternity Clothes: Yes. Again, I feel this is getting old
Best Moment of the Week: THANKSGIVING! Such a wonderful holiday this year! Although my dad couldn't come, my mom and Adam's parents were able to come to Charlotte and spend time with us. My mom did all the cooking and I was able to get help with all of our holiday decorations and trees! 
Food Cravings: Cinnamon rolls. These are one of my all time favorite foods anyway and when mom stocked our fridge and freezer she came home with the Sam's Club jumbo pack. I'm about to pack on the pounds - thanks mom! ;)
Food Aversions: None
Belly button/stretch marks: In/no stretch marks

Symptoms:  Sadly, same as always - sore back, Braxton Hicks CONSTANTLY, pressure....
Adam's pregnancy symptoms: Organization and planning mode. Since we had some classes at the hospital, this sweet man has been all about getting prepared :) Love him! 
Movement: He's really picked up on the movement this last week. I think he's been excited about all the food like his mom... 
Gender: Boy - Greyson Carter.  
Milestones: Well, we attended our childbirth refresher class and toured the hospital here where I will be delivering. It was extremely beneficial to have a "brush up" on the whole childbirth thing and since we induced with Maggie Claire, I needed the additional information on going into labor and methods to deal with active labor (I pray I will be able to move around this time. As you might know, with inductions you are confined to the bed due to all the IV's and monitoring they have to do. I am looking forward to trying various methods to cope with pain before I get my epidural this time. We'll see!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thoughts from friends